200hr Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, India
Yoga Temple India, a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, USA. We conduct 200-hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Programs that follow the Yoga Alliance framework. Our Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh is designed to create a group of universal healers extending their services to fellow humans that are suffering and need the solace of body and peace of mind. Towards this end, our courses include both theories and practical experiences, and you will learn the best classic as well as contemporary yoga practices in the process.
Our Yoga Teacher Training Program’s schedule is designed in very balanced way that it keeps the student in contemplation of the subject throughout the day and also allows them to have the personal time. The schedule is the best integration of theory and practice of yoga. Join us and develop your practice with yoga and meditation, let yourself clear blockages, find inspiration, clarity, and love while working through personal boundaries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Students during the teacher training will receive three vegetarian meals per day. The food is cooked on the premise by our full time chef and is always fresh.
- Lunch - We wash and prepare all of our food with safe filtered drinking water. The filter is replaced every two weeks to ensure the well being of the students. The meals follow the sattvic or yogi diet.
- Dinner - The meals follow the sattvic or yogi diet. This diet is designed to reduce fluctuations of the mind and body and so is neither too heavy nor too spicy.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Yoga instruments required.
What's excluded :
- Alcohol drinks, Local transport, Tour guide, Air Fair, Visa Fee, Medical Expenses, Shopping.
• Comprehensive Advance training program
• Covering all major aspects of yoga in both practice and theory
• Study of 3 elements, asana, meditation, pranayama, mantras & Yogic Stress Management Kriyas
• Creative sequencing for different styles of classes with a deeper understanding
• Learn about the anatomy of the body in relation to movement
• Learn about the history and philosophy of yoga
• Individual training and counseling sessions available if needed
• Lakshman Jhula Bridge, Rishikesh 249137 India
• Ram Jhula, Rishikesh 249137 India
• Ganga Aarti at Haridwar, Har Ki Pauri, Near City Control Room, Haridwar 249401 India
Departure Point :Yoga Temple India (Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh), Gali no.10 Ward, Street Number 14, Meera Nagar, IDPL Colony, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249202, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Arrival by trainRishikesh railway station is the major railway station in the city. The railway station was created in 1939, during the British era. A new railway line, connecting Rishikesh with Karnaprayag is under construction. The city is well connected with all major north Indian cities like Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida via bus. Rishikesh has air connectivity with Dehradun Airport at just 15 kilometers from the city center.Airports
- Dehra Dun Airport, India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Art of teaching: teacher’s qualities, intentions and attitude, teaching styles, observation, instructions, feedback, sequencing, class management and routine, principles of demonstration – theory and practice
- Detailed workshop on adjustment techniques – theory and practice
- Learn marketing strategies, business & ethics
- Practical workshops
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.