24H Ha Noi Sightseeing Tour: Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus
Hanoi City tour Hop on - Hop off is a flexible and convenient tour which combines transportation and sightseeing many visitor highlights of Hanoi Capital by double-decker buses. Save money and explore the capital at your own pace. You can get on and off the bus at any bus stop during the trip. Stay as long as you want at each sightseeing stop, then catch any of the Hop-On Hop-Off buses making the loop when you are ready to go.
Hanoi City tour Hop on - Hop off has 13 stops going through more than 20 famous attractions, allowing travelers to explore and experience the city in their own way. Visitors will go through Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square - Hoàn Kiếm Lake, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, The Flag Tower of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Cua Bac Church, The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, The Temple of Literature, Hỏa Lò Prison Relic, Museum of Vietnamese Women, Hanoi Opera House, Hanoi Post Office
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide operator
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Wifi free
- City map
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tourism insurance
- • Bus arrives approximately every 30 minutes, operate from 9AM to 6PM. Ticket is valid for 24 hours.
• Guests are free to board and disembark at any bus stop during the trip
• Hop On-Hop Off buses are equipped with multilingual audio guides: Vietnamese, English, French, Chinese.
• Free Wifi service and English-speaking tour guide are available on boardHOAN KIEM LAKE - WEST LAKE LINE
1- Starting point/Meeting point: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square - Hoàn Kiếm Lake
2- St. Joseph’s Cathedral
3- The Flag Tower of Hanoi
4- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
5- Quan Thanh Temple
6- Tran Quoc Pagoda
7- Cua Bac Church
8- The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
9- The Temple of Literature
10- Hỏa Lò Prison Relic
11- Museum of Vietnamese Women
12- Hanoi Opera House
13- Hanoi Post Office
Departure Point :DAILY from Monday to Friday: Main bus stop at Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square - Hoàn Kiếm Lake (the roundabout of Lê Thái Tổ Street, Hàng Đào Street, Hàng Gai Street, Đinh Tiên Hoàng Street, Cầu Gỗ Street) near by The Huc bridge and 13 bus stop more WEEKEND: main Bus stop at Ha Noi Opera House and 12 bus stop more.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.