2.5 Hour Guided Tour of Monument Valley
This is a 28/45 km, 2.5 hour guided tour that includes the major scenic points and also The Backcountry monuments in Monument Valley. The Backcountry portion of the tour includes arches and ancient Petroglyphs from the Anasazi people.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by open-air Safari vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Face mask and hand sanitizers
What's excluded :
- NO Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park
- No Horse Tours
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Mitten View, Mitchell Mesa, Merrick Butte, Elephant/Camel Buttes, John Fords Point, Three Sisters, and Rain God.
Chiefs Head, Big Hogan, Totem Pole View, Suns Eye, Ear of the Wind, and hogan demonstration.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :The View Hotel, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pet friendly
- NOT responsible for lost or stolen items (cameras, phones, wallets, passports, etc.) while on the tour. Please only bring items you need to make your tour more comfortable (jackets, cameras, snacks, etc.)
- Temporarily PRIVATE tours due to COVID19. All tours depart from The View Hotel Lobby.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID19 Protocols exercised and in place
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- DBK Guides will practice COVID19 protocols including NO CONTACT during tour (handshake, high-five, elbow nudge, etc...).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.