2.5 Hours Visit to Mountain Museum by Private Car
To explore one and only mountain museum in the country.
To know about mountain culture.
Information about all mountains
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver with Private Car
- Hotel pickup and drop off (only in Lakeside area of Pokhara).
- Round trip by private transfer.
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available on purchase outside museum).
- Museum entrance fees (Approx. US$ 5)
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
We will pickup you from your hotel or residential place within Lakeside area of Pokhara. Then we will drive you to International Mountain Museum.
Stop At: International Mountain Museum, Rato Pairo, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
After driving approx. 35 minutes, we will reach to Mountain Museum. First, you will need to buy ticket and go to explore entire Mountain Museum. It has nice garden. Inside museum, you can see the mountain culture, nature and explore the mountaineering gears and many more. Inside museum, in auditorium hall, you will have chance to see exclusive short documentary with full of mountain information. After visiting all, you can walk back to Parking area, where you will meet your driver, he will then, drive you back to Lakeside area of Pokhara and drop you back to your hotel. Trip end.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Form your hotel or residential place in Lakeside area of Pokhara or from our office located at Lakeside-6, Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.