2.5-Hours Walking Tour of Paris Highlights along the River Seine
Follow in the footsteps of legendary figures in Paris—like Napoleon III, Marie-Antoinette, James Joyce, Sylvia Beach, and Henry IV—on this 2-hour walking tour along the river Seine. With a guide, stroll the streets of Paris and travel through history as you learn about tales from the history books, brought back to life before you. Select a morning or afternoon departure time when booking.
Your Historic Paris walking tour starts near Notre-Dame, where you'll meet your guide and set off around the city.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The world famous museum; home of master pieces like Mona Lisa, Nike of Samothrace or Delacroix´ Liberty leading the People; with it´s pyramid.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Our final stop, famous for the obelisc and known as the spot where the guillotine stood.
Pass By: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
On our tour we will enjoy a walk at the river Seine.
Pass By: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
During our walk we pass by the oldest and longest bridge of Paris, Pont Neuf.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Former medieval king´s palace, prison during the revolution and a court today.
Pass By: Sainte-Chapelle, 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
One of most beautiful chapels in Paris. Set up by Louis IX to store his christian relics.
Pass By: Palais de Justice de Paris, 10 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Part of the Conciergerie and "home" of famous prisoners.
Pass By: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
The famopus French gardens next to the Louvre.
Pass By: Musee de l'Orangerie, Jardin des Tuileries - Cote Seine, 75001 Paris France
Charming museum in the Tuileries gardens.
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
The most important museum for impressionism in Paris.
Departure Point :1910 Pont au Double, 75004 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by City Spirits