2D1N on Halong bay junk boat
This Halong bay overnight cruise 2 -day-tour gives tourists a chance to dig deeper in the exquisite scenery of Halong Bay, a UNESCO Heritage and further access to a lot of stunning stopovers and get pleasure from the luxury cruising services with memorial experiences:
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Welcome drink.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal)
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
- Insurance on board
What's excluded :
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Day 1 (L/D): Halong Bay – Sung Sot Cave
In the early morning (around 8am), our guide will pick you up in the hotel in Old Quarter area and transfer you to Halong Bay. On the way, we will stop in the local shop in which you can have a short break or buy some local handmade souvenir. Check in the cruise in the mid-day and be ready for the amazing visit to the Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage twice
After having a delicious lunch with fresh food on boat, you will be transferred to Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave). This is the most charming and beautiful cave in bay that definitely will wow you at the first sight.
After that, you will have 2hours free for kayaking or relaxing on boat. Its time for you to get closer to the beautiful nature of the bay.
Vietname cooking class will be taken before dinner time so that you will able to make yourself spring rolls, salads by your own way.
At night, time to get some fun with karaoke singing, squid fishing, etc
Day 2 (B/L): Titop Island – Hanoi
After taking taichi course on the sundeck, you will have breakfast to get ready for the upcoming day. Explore Titop Island, named after the Russian astronaut Gherman Titov on the occasion of his first visit to Halong Bay in 1962. On the top, you will have a stunning paranormal view of the bay. Pass by beautiful islets on bay such as Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog. Enjoy lunch served on boat while back to the pier (or have lunch at the restaurant near Halong Harbor)
Get on our A/C bus back to Hanoi and reach the city by late afternoon.
Departure Point :Client's hotel in Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Surcharge $60 for single cabin
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.