2hrs ATV & Crocodile COMBO Tour
This 4hrs combo tour offer sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Jaco Beach and the Nicoya Peninsula.
The 2-Hour ATV Tour de Gloria is our shortest tour, but it is still big on fun for the whole family.
Featured on National Geographic and Animal Planet, The Costa Rica 2hrs Crocodile Tour is one of the most popular tours for thrill-seekers and nature lovers alike.
With over two-thousand crocodiles living at the mouth of this river, Tarcoles is home to the largest concentration of crocs per square kilometer in all of Central America.
So set off from Playa Jaco for an adventure tour you will never forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment rentals
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Mangrove boat ride, the Crocodile Mangrove Tour is in Tarcoles area.
- ATV ride
- Transportation from Jaco area for the ATV Tour only
- Entry/Admission - Jose´s Crocodile River Tour
What's excluded :
- Transport: Not included for the Crocodile Tour in Tarcoles, but may be added for a fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
The 2-Hour Tour de la Gloria is great for groups on a limited time frame. Experience 30 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal guide.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jaco, Jaco, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
The Tour of La Gloria begins just one kilometer from our headquarters in Jaco where we access the trail that ascends in to the rainforest, and to our first stop on the tour.
Our first stop offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Jacó Beach and the Nicoya Peninsula.
After the photo opportunity, we continue another few kilometers along the tops of the mountains of Agujitas and above the canopy before arriving at one of our favorite hidden mountain restaurants - where their moniker is - A Place Where There is No World Crisis.
After a quick coffee or beverage, we begin to make our way back down the lush mountains through secondary rainforest.
For the final touch of the ATV tour, we stop off at a small waterfall that runs through the path on our way back to Jaco headquarters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jose´s Crocodile River Tour, Puntarenas Province, Tarcoles, Costa Rica
After the 2hrs ATV tour, get ready for your next adventure! Just 30 minutes away from our Adventure Tours Costa Rica office.
Tour Location: Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Transport: Not included but may be added for a fee
Meet Up Location GPS (if you prefer to drive): Latitude: 9.779335 | Longitude: -84.626116
With the convergence of three ecosystems – river, swamps and the Pacific Ocean – the mouth of the river Tarcoles draws an incredible variety of wildlife to a uniquely concentrated area.Birding enthusiasts come from all over the world to observe the incredible variety of rare species found here, and private birding tours can be arranged on request.Those who come to Costa Rica with monkeys and sloths on their agenda often leave satisfied as well after a sunset tour. With over 15 years of experience observing the mangroves and river mouth of Tarcoles, the Vargas family educates, thrills and leaves nothing to chance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :River Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- Please bring a Visa or MC for the ATV damage deposit
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any above mentioned features may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up to date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Please note that the ATV tour is in Jaco area and the Crocodile Mangrove Tour is in Tarcoles. Transportation is not included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.