3 Day-2 Night Best Desert Tour From Marrakech & Back
Discover the beauty of the Sahara Desert Merzouga on a 3 days / 2 Nights Desert tour from Marrakech, and explore the dramatic landscapes of the Tizi N'Tichka and Dades Gorges, Todra Gorges as well as the ancient Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou in Ourzazate. Ride camels across the golden Sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, and sleep under the stars at a desert camp surrounded by high sand dunes.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech
- Camel ride to the camp
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech -> Ait Benhaddou -> Ouarzazate -> Boumalne Dades
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
We will start our 3 days desert tour with a pick up in Marrakech, then drive to Ouarzazate through the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi ntichka pass (2260 meters). We will have a stop in a panoramic view for fabulous pictures. Get to the famous Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it's a location for numerous movies such as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator and the famous one is Game Of Thrones, and many more. After lunch in Ait Ben Haddou village, continue to Dades Gorges via Ouarzazate through the " Road of the thousand Kasbahs ". Arrive at evening, spend the night in a Hotel/Riad in Dades Gorges.
Duration: 45 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight in a hotel in Dades Gorges
Day 2: Boumalne Dades -> Todra Gorge -> Erfoud -> Merzouga
Stop At: Gargantas del Todra, Tinerhir 45800 Morocco
After breakfast, we leave for the Todra Gorges, where we will have a walk under the 300 meters high cliffs. Then continue our trip to Merzouga, where we will find an experienced camel man and camels waiting to carry us across the fabulous dunes of Merzouga, for around half an hour to reach the camp. Spend the night with locals under the stars.
Duration: 15 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight in a Berber Camp
Day 3: Merzouga -> Tizi N'Tichka -> Marrakech
Pass By: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After breakfast in the camp and camel trek back to Merzouga, we start our journey back to Marrakech via Rissani, the foundation of the current ruling family and the place for caravan routes during the old ages. Then continue driving towards Marrakech, arrival around 7pm.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet our travelers at Jamaa El Fna square, in front of "Café de France".Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.