3 Day 4WD Kakadu/Litchfield Tour (May to Oct)
Explore the Top End of Australia on our 3 day Kakadu and Litchfield Expedition. For those short on time, this tour is a great introduction to the waterfalls, unique landscape and indigenous culture of both Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks.
3 days, 2 nights
- Small groups (ensures minimal environmental impact)
- All meals as indicated
- Accommodation transfers within the city
- Camping fees and equipment including swags and tents.
- Great walks/hikes (getting away from the crowds)
- Interpretation of the natural and cultural features of Kakadu.
- Swimming in idyllic locations.
- Ancient Rock Art.
- Great Lookouts (great photographs)
- Wildlife & crocodile cruise
- Vegetarians easily catered for.
- Taste plate of Crocodile, Kangaroo and Buffalo with Aussie BBQ (When available)
- Territory Expeditions tour are designed for the fit and active.
- Age groups 18-35.
- Day 1 : 3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Day 1Pick up at 6.30am from accommodation Head to Corroboree Billabong for a wildlife and crocodile cruise Ubirr (Rock art and views) Kakadu HQ - Bowali Information Centre Camping at our safari camp site at Jim Jim Falls Shower and toilet facilitiesMeals :Lunch, DinnerDay 2 : 3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Day 2Early to rise for a big day Jim Jim Falls, a 1km walk to the plunge pool for a refreshing swim surrounded by towering sandstone cliffs Back on the road we head further south to Maguk (Barramundi Gorge) From here we head to our camp near Litchfield Aussie BBQ Showers and toilet facilitiesMeals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 3 : 3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Day 3Up early again to head to Litchfield National Park Wangi Falls Florence Falls for a cool swim Tolmer Falls Buley Rockholes Giant Termite Mounds Return to Darwin approximately 5.30pmMeals :Breakfast, Lunch
Departs: Darwin 06.30am to 7am
3 Day 4WD Kakadu/Litchfield operates between May to October. Every Friday (New COVID dates)
Sleeping bag hire $15 each to be paid to the driver