3-Day Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Waterfall Private Tour
Join us to Ba Be Lake & Ban Gioc Fall and you will have chance to discover from the vast lakes and chalky karsts of Ba Be National Park to the wild and rugged landscapes of Cao Bang Geopark and the spectacular Ban Gioc Waterfall. You will be travelling through remote areas in Northern Vietnam, brushing along the Chinese border and staying with local families to learn about and experience the unique cultures and customs of rural Vietnam.
* Discover Ba Be Lake by swimming in fresh water, kayaking, fishing, boating…etc
* Explore second to none beauty of Ban Gioc Waterfall
* Immerse yourself in peaceful and friendly atmosphere in these rural paradises
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- A/C car transfer during the trip
- Drinking water on car
- Accommodation at homestay/ 3 star hotel
- Licenced English speaking guide
- All sightseeing tickets; travel permits and activities mentioned in the...
- 24/7 hotline support
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Cultures of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups
- Entry/Admission - Quang Uyen district post
- Entry/Admission - Ban Gioc Falls
- Entry/Admission - Nguom Ngao Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
What's excluded :
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- International & dosmetic flights
- Beverage on meals
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- Tips & Gratuities
Day 1: Hanoi - Quang Uyen
Stop At: Museum of Cultures of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups, No 1 Doi Can, Thai Nguyen 23000 Vietnam
Leave Hanoi for Quang Uyen at 8 AM on a 6-hour drive. Stop in Thai Nguyen city to visit Museum of Ethnic Minorities in Viet Nam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quang Uyen district post, Trục, TT. Quảng Uyên, Quảng Uyên, Cao Bằng, Vietnam
After lunch in Bac Kan city, go through six mountainous passes to reach homestay at an incense making village of Quang Uyen district, Cao Bang province. Rest of the day can be spent to discover life of Nung people here and the way they make incense to survive. If you are hungry for more amazing landscape, it is recommended you have 1-hour hike up the mountain behind the village to get the whole exotic view and enjoy a sunset break at the peak.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Homestay in a local village of Nung people
Day 2: Quang Uyen – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Nguom Ngao Cave – Ba Be Lake
Stop At: Ban Gioc Falls, Trung Khanh, Cao Bang 22000 Vietnam
Take a morning exercise and enjoy the fresh air before your served local breakfast. Hit the road again to captivating Ban Gioc waterfall, the fourth biggest border waterfall in the world between Vietnam and China. Stop en route for a short walk around Phuoc Sen village, a Nung village where they make knives as traditional handicraft.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nguom Ngao Cave, Gun Village, Dam Thuy Commune, Trung Khanh District, Cao Bang 270000 Vietnam
Pay a visit to amazing Nguom Ngao limestone cave, also known as Tiger cave before return Ba Be lake. Enjoy the peacefull sunset by the lake. If time permits, have a swim in cooling fresh water of the lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Homestay of Tay ethnic in Ba Be Lake
Day 3: Ba Be Lake Half Day Boating – Hanoi
Stop At: Ba Be National Park, Bo Lu Village Ba Be district, Nam Mau 270000 Vietnam
Enjoy last breakfast in this rural paradise before 3-hour boating around the lake. Short walk to see Cam village with nature, local people and school at the end of the lake. Follow Nang river to Puong cave, a tunnel cave full of amazement from limestone stalactites and stalagmites to mysterious bats. Continue to Buoc Lom wharf where you say goodbye to Ba Be and return Hanoi.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers at your hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.