3 Day Bai Tu Long bay-Ha Long bay overnight 2 nights on 3 star cruise from Hanoi
Built in 2009 and newly renovated in 2014 in ancient Vietnamese style, Oriental Sails features 18 deluxe cabins of traditional style combined with modern facilities and comfort. The junk boasts rattan & wooden furnishings, a multitude of windows for amazing views from the inside, and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as a backdrop.
Inspired by traditional Vietnamese style, Oriental Sails II (8 cabins) features Vietnamese charm combined with modern facilities and high quality service. The junk boat offers rattan & wooden furnishings, cozy cabins & restaurant, wide windows for stunning panoramic views of Halong Bay, and relaxing spacious top deck allowing endless joy & leisure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Pick-up and transfer by shuttle bus
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Tai Chi exercise
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30 Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
– Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
– Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30 Transfer back to Oriental Sails Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
– Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG – HANOI (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
– Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
– Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Departure Point :Hoan Kiem district
Departure Time :08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel locating Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PRICE POLICY
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.