3-Day Croatia Cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
An amazing 3-day cruise in the stunning Dalmatia region following the Adriatic coast from Split to Dubrovnik with 2 nights on board to see the highlights of this famous coastline and her islands. Bring casual gear and a relaxed attitude as the captain and crew take care of you. Days are for swimming, snorkeling or exploring the blue Adriatic. Evenings are at leisure to enjoy dinner in one of the many waterside restaurants or explore historic monuments on our overnight base or just chill under the stars.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Olive oil and wine tasting
- Afternoon tea and coffee
- Daily cabin service and mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
- Water dispenser available
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Day 1: Sailing from Split to Makarska
Stop At: Makarska, Makarska, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Leave Split harbor at 13:00h southwards towards Makarska. Cruise along the Dalmatian coast whilst enjoying your lunch and afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches. This is a place with a stunning seafront promenade, some interesting walks and historic squares. There’s a food Med buzz here too. Overnight Makarska.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight Makarska
Day 2: Sailing from Makarska to Mljet National Park
Stop At: Mljet National Park, Mljet National Park, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Early morning departure towards the island of Mljet with a stop on the Pelješac peninsula for a refreshing swim. Afternoon visit to the seawater lakes of the Mljet National Park to enjoy the sun, sea and tranquility of this peaceful island. Overnight in port of Polača/Pomena.
Duration: 12 hours
• Dinner: 'Captain's dinner' -special welcome dinner organized directly by Captain himself.
Accommodation included: Overnight in port of Polača/Pomena.
Day 3: Sailing from Mljet to Dubrovnik
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
After breakfast we depart for famous Dubrovnik, the highlight of this cruise. En route is the time to take in the amazing green of nature on our way to towards “the heaven on earth” – as the famous writer George Bernard Shaw described Dubrovnik. Arrival to Dubrovnik depending on conditions and availability in port off Gruž. Check out after lunch till 15 h. You can explore Dubrovnik on your own. See you again next time for longer!
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Daluma Travel, Obala kneza Domagoja 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Autobusni Kolodvor, Obala pape, Obala Ivana Pavla II 44 A, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.