3 Day Golden Triangle Tour : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
The tour is specially designed for foreign travelers who want to explore India's three different cities that is Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. You would get a chance to explore these cities and the culture within them, each city has some thing new to offer and also has the magic to create the memory of a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private Air conditioned Car with Driver.
- Rickshaw Ride at Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Live Tour Guide service for your personal experience.
- 2 Day stay in Hotel Agra and Jaipur city with breakfast and all taxes. (Only if option booked)
- All Tolls and Taxes.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Breakfast (Buffet)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any kind of tipping to guide driver and representative.
- Any other personal expenses.
- Any kind of meal other than Breakfast.
- Monuments Entrance Fees not Included
Day 1: Day1: Delhi City Tour
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
You can explore both Old and New Delhi in this full-day tour with a private local guide, the tour moves comfortably between the historical monuments of Delhi in an private air-conditioned vehicle.
Pick up from Airport or Hotel in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram.
The tour would start by meeting the tour guide with whom the client would explore the city in and out. Afterward the tour would proceed to magnificent monuments of historic importance:
1. Humayun Tomb
2. Qutub Minar.
3. Raj Ghat.
4. President House (only delegates are allowed to enter/once with special pass).
5. India Gate.
6. Parliament Street.
7. Lotus Temple.
8. Red Fort (Outside View).
9. Jama Masjid.After visiting Delhi in the whole day, you would Drive to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra the guide would help you in check-in to the hotel and Overnight Stay at the hotel in Agra.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 2: Day 2: Agra Sightseeing and drive to Jaipur in the evening.
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Attractions in Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.Around at 6 am, you will be picked up from hotel to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel with memories of the building.
After breakfast you would check-out from hotel and proceed to Agra fort. After Agra Fort, drive to Jaipur. Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur. When you arrive in Jaipur, check-in to your hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Accommodation included: Overnight at the hotel in Agra
Day 3: Day3: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour and drive back to Delhi in the evening.
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Attractions in Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar also know as Observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jal Mahal (Palace on Lake).Early during 8 am the guided tour guide will start for Jaipur City .
Monuments included will be:
1. Amber Fort.
2. City Palace.
3. Jal Mahal (Water Palace).
4. Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind).
5. Jantar Mantar (Observatory).After Jaipur Sightseeing the driver would drive back to Delhi around at 05:00 PM, you will reach back to Delhi around 09:00 pm. Once you done arrive back in Delhi, our driver will drop you back to the airport or your hotel anywhere in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram.
In this entire Tour Representative cum Escort will be with there Guest, for taking care of them. Guests do not need to pay extra money for this. This is include in price.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, Indira Gandhi International T3 Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.