3-Day Great Pablo Tour
This tour shows the life of Pablo Escobar in 3 days. Beginning with his life in Medellin until arriving at his properties in antioquia, where he spent his last years commit a crime and hiding from the authorities.( medellin, envigado(la catedral), guatape, and napoles(doradal- antioquia).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- boat to go around la manuela ranch in guatape
- Enter to see Roberto escobar if he is available
- All transportation
- Tour guided all the time with you.
- Enter to the catedral (pablos jail) included.
- enter to the ranch hacienda napoles
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- not accommodation
- 3-Day tour
We created a 3 day package tour for people who really want to have a deeper understanding about the life of Pablo Escobar
Day 1 'La Catedral' and relevant places in Medellin:
We will visit all relevant places where Pablo Esccobar left his traces in Medellin. Including the place where he got killed, the graveyard, and Barrio Pablo Escobar(Neighborhood where Pablo build 800 houses). and monaco building
We will visit the jail 'la catedral' that pablo build for himself afterwards. A meeting with Roberto Escobar, the brother of Pablo is optional and not always possible.
Day 2 Casa Manuela / Guatape:
On day 2 we will visit Casa Manueala another house Pablo owned.(First picture on this page)
Because Casa Manuela is close to the beautiful town of Guatape. We will also explore this incredible area a little.
*It’s possible to get an accommodation in Guatape and get on to Hacienda Napoles the next day. If not we will go back to Medellin and pick you up on Day 3.
Day 3 Hacienda Napoles:
On the final day we will visit the famous ranch Pablo used to own.
The estate was build and owned by Pablo and covers about 20 km2 (7.7 sq mi) of land. After Pablo's death in 1993, his family went into a legal struggle with the Colombian government over the property. Eventualy the government won and the property is now managed by the Municipality of Puerto Triunfo. What you can find there :
• House-museum exhibiting pictures and memories of Pablo
• Bicycle rides, Exotic animals brought by the Narc
• Hippopotamus park and the Jurassic park
• Coliseum, Aero track
• African museum, Butterfly habitat
• Eco walk, Water park (aquasaurus)
• Octopus and the knowledge park “Biolandia”
Pablo Escobar Gaviria was born in RioNegro but lived most of his life in Medellin, both in the Antioquia region. That’s why the Pablo Escobar tour is in Medellin, in the city you can still find a lot of places that are the result of Pablo’s doing. The opinions about Pablo Escobar are divided in Medellin. Most of the people have experienced tragic moments relating to Pablo Escobar. He was “The king of cocaine” and the world’s most biggest and important drug dealer, responsible of death and violence everywhere in Colombia. He was also cherished by others who saw him as a charitable human. The drug boss(el patron) ruled under his motto plata o plomo, Spanish for silver or lead.(referring to take money or get a bullet). To many of the city's poorest people, Escobar whom they called Don Pablo was nothing short of El Robin Hood Paisa in the flesh, a reputation he enjoys among some to this day. Paisa is a region formed by the departments of Antioquia, Caldas, Risaralda and Quindío.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
medellin and metropolitan area envigado,itagui and sabaneta
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide english and spanish
- A minimum of XX people per booking is required 1 to 6 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.