3 Day Ha Giang Loop With Tom Adventure By Motorbike
Our Customers are from Europe, Israel, America, Asia and other
You will have 3 days of great experience on a motorbike with easyrider in Ha Giang. crossing the majestic placws:
- Gate of Haven pass, where is the breathtaking panorama veiew for valleys and the mountains in that area,
- Tham Ma Pass, where you will see amazing snake road between mountains
- Flowers Garden
- Moon Sufrace
- Flag tower north pole
- Sky path “ Hand of God”
- "Ma Pi Leng" "One of the four great pass and deepest canyon (1000m) of Vietnam.
Where you come even once and you will never forget this amaizing experience, you will see the real life of the Village “Hmong” people through the most realistic perspectives and have dinners with the people enjoying food and drinks "Happy water". You will learn there so many things and unique characteristics of Vietnamese national culture. Looking at the charming and majestic landscapes, and Ha Giang is a new and very wild tourist destination. Best experience in Vietnam.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Motorbike Adventure
- 2 Breakfast 2 Dinner 3 Lunch,Accommodation,Water,Travel Permit for Ha Giang,Motorbike tour guide
- Raincoat. Protective gear for hands and knees.3/4 helmets
- We provide 7 seats SUV as backup transportation and for your beloning.
- Entry/Admission - Lung Cu Flag Tower
What's excluded :
- Exclusions Beer, coffee, tea and soft drinks Travel insurance
Day 1: Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh
Stop At: Ha Giang, Ha Giang, Ha Giang Province
Tom Ha Giang Genuine Tours
Dong Van Karst Plateau Global Geopark, Couple Mountain, Happy Road, Rice Terraced Mountains, Red Dao culture, Hmong culture, Lolo culture, Local Homestay, Hmong King Palace, Lung Cu village the northernmost point of Vietnam marked with a tall flag tower on top of Dragon Mountain, Ma Pi Leng pass, local markets Explore the highlights of Ha Giang Province with local guides. You will experience beautiful landscapes, cultures, historical monument and famous landmarks.
Day 1: Hà Giang – Quan Ba – Yên Minh
Meetup: At our cafe or we pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 am, then take the mountain roads to Quan Ba town, you will enjoy the incredible view of the Happy road below. On the way you can take some photos with the magnificent view of the rice fields, mountains and valleys. We will have a 5km trekking to the village of the Dao people ,In the villages, you can experience the culture and customs of the Red Dao people in Nam Dam Village. We will have a delicious lunch in one of the local restaurants in Quan Ba before we continue our way to Lung Tam Village. In this village of the H’mong minority, we will learn how to make fabrics from locally grown hemp in Northwest Vietnam. There, you will have the opportunity to talk to the local people to learn about their way of life, culture and customs. We will continue our journey to Yen Minh Town and check-in to a local guesthouse for an overnight. 19h00: Dinner will be provided at the town.
Transport: Motor bike with easy rider 120 km – Meal: B,L,D – Sleep in Eco Homestay Yen Minh )
Duration: 1 day
• Dinner: Included : Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation included: Eco Homestay Yen Minh
Day 2: Yen Minh - Meo Vac - Sky path - Lung Cu
Stop At: Dong Van, Dong Van, Ha Giang Province
Day 2: Yen Minh – Meo Vac – Sky path – Dong Van – Lung Cu After breakfast, We will continue the journey to the cat cauldron district, then we will be at the sky path and then will be 4km trekking, along the way we can see the majestic scenery of Ma Pi Leng Pass After finishing trekking, we will move to Dong Van district, take a rest and have lunch, after lunch continue the journey to move to Lung owl village '' Lo Lo Village '' We will sleep at ethnic minority homestay "Lo Lo" Dinner at 19h30.
Transport: Motor bike with easy rider 155 km – Meal: B,L,D – Sleep Homestay Lung Cu)
Duration: 1 day
• Dinner: Breakfast, lunch , dinner
Accommodation included: Lo Lo Homestay Lung Cu Village
Day 3: Lung Cu - Ha Giang
Stop At: Lung Cu Flag Tower, Dragon Mountain Lung Cu Peak, Ha Giang 29000 Vietnam
Day 3: Lung Cu – Ha Giang
After breakfast, We can walk around the village and go back to the homestay and leave for Ha Giang city, we will stop for lunch in Yen Minh district, and end the trip in Ha Giang at 5pm.
End Of the tour.
Transport: Motor bike with easy rider 145 km – Meal: B,L,
Duration: 8 hours
• Dinner: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Accommodation included: You will have place for take shower before sleeper pick you up back to ha noi
Departure Point :Tom Homestay 2, 1st Group, Cau Me village, 310000, Phú Linh, Vị Xuyên, Hà Giang, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or bus station and all our transportation will have the logo "Tom Ha Giang Loop - Motorbike Adventure" if not exceed 10km
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.