3 Day Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pu Luong National Reserve Tour
Pu Luong, also called Phu Luong, was recognized one of Nature Reserves in the Northwestern of Thanh Hoa province. It is not only the habitat of plentiful of flora, but the living environment of many species of fauna as well. With an area of 17,662 ha, Pu Luong Nature Reserve is ideal place for developing main types of Vietnam tourism.
Pu Luong offers many opportunities for tourists, such as trekking in the forest and along the rice terrace fields, cycling through the reserve and visiting many authentic small villages. It is a real “off the beaten track” destination.
Do you want to stay in a total peaceful place, away from the mass, with outstanding beauty and bio diversity along with villages of ethnic minorities?
Come to Pu Luong Nature Reserve and be amazed!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at hotel
- Private air-conditioned vehicles during the trip
- English/French speaking guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L= lunch; D= dinner)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All other services which are not mentioned above
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips for guide, travel insurance …etc
- Day1 : Hanoi – Mai Chau - Hang Village in Pu Luong National Reserve – Home stay ( Meals : L/D) :
8:00 A.M Pick up at your hotel then depart to Mai Chau (170 km from Hanoi). Stop over on the way with spectacular views around every bend.
11:00 A.M Arrive in Mai Chau village. Have lunch.
P.M: Take a short ride to the Boat dock where we will take a short boat trip on Ma River and then start a 2 to 3 hour walk through beautiful hill side villages, magnificent rice paddies, seeing hand crafted bamboo water wheels. The highlight on this walk is experiencing the beauty of Pu luong Nature Reserve, the everyday life and culture of the white Thai Ethnic people. Become a part of local life when we are welcome as honored guests at a traditional Thai house on stilts. Here in Hang village we will have a traditional dinner and stay the night.
Day 2: Pu Luong National Reserve – Lac Village in Mai Chau valley – Home stay (Meals: B/L/D):
The daily life here starts early, it will be interesting for you to get up at the first sign of day light and take part in the activities in the morning, or take a stroll around Hang village before having breakfast. 8:00 start to walk to the main road where our car will pick up and transfer to Lac village. Have lunch there.
P.M: Take a walk to visit the ethnic Thai people at the afternoon and discover the daily life of Ethnic people. Over the second night in home stay.
Day 3: Mai Chau – Hanoi (Meals : B/L):
8:00 A.M Have breakfast with local family. After that, take time for joining with Mai Chau local market. Then back to home stay for lunch. And then saying good bye to home stay family. You will arrive in Hanoi around 5:00 P.M. Tour end.
Departure Point :Pick up guests from hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opear House(#No 1 Trang Tien Str, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi City).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.