3-Day Hike on the Biggest and Oldest Fjord System in the World from Nuuk
Join us on this epic 3-day guided hike through a part of the oldest fiord in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- The tour includes everything, but personal gear such as clothes, boots, sleeping bag and toothbrush.
- Professional guide
- 2 nights accommodation (camping)
What's excluded :
- Day 1:
We will meet up at tidal stairs at the atlantic harbor at 0800. All you gear - except your daypack - will then be loaded to one boat and brought to the first camp and we sail of to the bottom of the naboring fiord (app. 40 min.) in our small native fishing vessel. The boat will leave us and our guide and then we are on our own the next 17,5 km. On this day we will be crossing a small glacier on the mountain top before descending down to camp 1.
At camp 1 the crew is cooking dinner based on local ingredients (reindeer, fish or what happens to be in season), ready made tents and dining tent for the whole group.
This is a short 12-13 km hike, and there will be time to fish or simply relax once camp 2 is reached
We will leave a bit early on this final day, since we have some ground to cover. The route is 17,5 km in rugged terrain with several river crossings at the end of the tour. The final destination is the Restaurant "Nuan" which is situated totally isolated at the beginning of the world. Here we will enjoy a fantastic dinner before returning home to Nuuk in our boat in the evening.
The tour includes everything, but personal gear such as cloth, booths, sleeping bag and toothbrush
Departure Point :Tidal stairs at the Atlantic harbor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a sleeping bag, clothes, boots and toothbrush
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.