3-day Mekong Delta tour with Tra Su Sanctuary
Join with us, you will feel the oasis of peace and quiet in the bustle of Mekong Delta life. It is a lovey andpeaceful landscape with many kinds of birds in the park
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/C transfer
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off at centrally Saigon hotel
- English speaking guide
- 2-night accommodation(double or twin-sharing)
- Fruit, honey tea, mineral water, boat trip
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Day 1 (L): In the early morning, we will pick you up in the hotel and transfer to the My Tho City (Vinh Long Province). Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda and have a short boat trip along the canals. Have lunch in the orchard garden in Tortoise Islet. Head to An Khanh Island, one of the most beautiful islands in Ben Tre Province. You will visit fruit garden, taste local fruits, drink homemade honey tea, listen to Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage) before heading to Can Tho Province. Night free to explore the city center in Can Tho.
Day 2 (B/L/D): Early morning, you will have a breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to a small boat to visit Cai Rang floating market, which is one of the 6 business floating markets in the world and the biggest one in Vietnam. You will learn how they trade products by hanging them on the stick. This is crowded, colorful and unique market. Take a short, relaxing walk around the village to get close to the nature and people. Have lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Tra Su Bird Sanctuary (An Giang Province). Get into the wild by taking a small boat through the mangrove preserve and having some great views of the bird species that live here. You also enjoy the silent paddling of the guide and the sense of sliding across water. Spend one night in Chau Doc
Day 3 (B): You will have breakfast in the hotel before taking a boat trip to visit a fish farm. Also, visit a traditional weaving village and Islamic Mosque.
Have lunch in Can Tho (by your own arrangement) on the way back to Ho Chi Minh City. Tour ends
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The order of program subjects to change without prior notice
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.