3-Day Private Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fez
• Desert Tour 3 Days 2 nights from Marrakech to Fez.
• Visit of Atlas Mountains.
• Visit of Ait Ben Hadou Village.
• Visit of Ouarzazate.
• Visita of Gorges Dades & Todgha.
• Overnight in Sahara Desert of Merzouga in Erg Chebbi in Berber Tente.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Skoura – Dades Valley:
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa
Pick up from the hotel where you stay in Marrakech or at the airport and start the tour. Departure from Marrakech by the Tizi N Tichka pass, where we will cross the High Atlas mountains, making stops to enjoy the magnificent views and to rest.
We will continue on the way to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou where we’ll have lunch, after lunch we’ll visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, we will continue our desert tour driving beside the village of Skoura, located in the heart of the valley of the palm trees, an extensive and labyrinthine oasis, whose lush vegetation covers precious secret kasbahs.
From here we continue to the Valley of the Roses towards the Dades Valley, where we will spend the night in a hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Dades in Standard Hotel.
Day 2: Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Merzouga:
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After breakfast, we will continue along the banks of Boumalne, where a road marked Kasbahs (Citadel) and Ksour (fortresses or castles), whose landscape is ocher, red and mauve, opens. Around us, we will find rocky plateaus where dromedaries graze.
After a journey full of ksour, oasis and palm trees we will reach Tinghir (where the spectacular Todra gorges are) perched at 1,350 m. Of altitude and surrounded by a palm grove. We continue to Erfoud (fossil city) and we will arrive at Merzouga.
In Merzouga, we’ll ride the camels into the sand dunes of Erg-Chebbi for about 1H/30min, on the way to the camp we’ll stop to see the sunset in the dunes, Night in the desert camp under the 1000 Stars.
Duration: 12 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight in Berber Camp in Sahara.
Day 3: Merzouga – Ziz Valley – Cedar Forest – Fes
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
In the early morning, we will wake up to enjoy and admire the beautiful sunrise that the desert and take photos of the sunrise in the dunes, undoubtedly one of the best and most beautiful moments in the desert of Merzouga.
After a typical breakfast in our bivouac, we will return by camels to the hostel to take a shower and then we will take the road to Fes passing by the beautiful valley of Ziz, Errachidia, Midelt to the Cedar Forest where we will stop to visit the famous wild monkeys.
We continue our desert trip through the Middle Atlas until arriving at Fes in the evening
Duration: 8 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For infant seats, please let us know before the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We offer Face Masks and Hand sanitizer to all travellers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.