3-day Private Tour To Zagora And Erg Chegaga And Marrakech
We organize guided tour from Marrakech to Zagora and Erg Chegaga to explore best of Morocco.
• Exploring High Atlas mountains
• Passing Berber villages
• View of Tizi n Tichka pass
• Visit Unesco kasbah of Ait Benhaddou
• Visit Ouarzazate movie studios
• Camel ride in desert
• Sleeping in desert camp
EVERYDAY TOURS FROM MARRAKECH TO DESERT
Hotel pick up at 8.30 am.We arrive back on last day around 6 pm and we drop you off at your hotel or any place you require.
per adult from
3 days 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad /hotel.
- English speaking driver / guide.
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel ride in Sahara desert
- Sleeping in desert camp.
- Drop off at your hotel in Marrakech
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Atmospher Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane, M'Hamid Morocco
DAY 1: FROM MARRAKECH TO OUARZAZATE AND ZAGORA SAHARA DESERT
We invite you to enjoy Morocco private tour from Marrakech to explore Sahara desert in Zagora with friendly drivers and local experienced guides. We pass the Draa Valley to reach Zagora desert. Along this route, we will visit the Unseco site of Ait Benhaddou and also historic Taourirt kasbah in Ouarzazate. We stay overnight in Zagora
DAY 2: FROM SAHARA DESERT IN ZAGORA TO CHEGAGA DESERT
Morocco private tour continues and we head toward Mhamid, In the afternoon we reach the great dunes of Erg Chegaga in the Sahara desert. We enjoy camel trekking in the Chegaga desert dunes, we enjoy also Morocco desert sunset, and we will have a dinner under the stars in Erg Chegaga.
DAY 3: FROM CHEGAGA DESERT TO OUARZAZATE AND MARRAKECH
Today in the morning we will travel off-road across the desert to reach Foum Zguid, then we drive to Tazenakht, well known for its rugs .
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.