3-day Sahara desert tour from Marrakech
This tour is specifically designed for those wishing to discover the desert of Morocco without getting tired. A minibus or 4 wheels drive is available to discover the many treasures of the South, Dades Valley and its gorges, Todra Gorge, The dunes of Merzouga, The oasis of Tazzarine and The Ksar of Ait Benhaddou.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Private transportation
- 1-night in a Hotel in Dades Gorge and 1-night in a desert camp at Merzouga
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Todgha Gorge
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees
Day 1: Marrakech - tichka pass 2200 m - ait benhadou - dades gorges
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Start from Marrakech early in the morning, drive towards the Tichka pass 2200m. We will visit the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou the UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
lunch in Ouarzazate the capital of cinema in Morocco.
Visit Taourirt Kasbah.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
We head towards the Kasbah of the city, then we drive to Skoura oasis, Kalaat M’gouna, the Valley of Roses by the Road of Thousand-Kasbahs to arrive the Dades valley. Overnight in a hotel in Dades.
Duration: 13 hours
Accommodation included: 2 or 3 star Hotel
Day 2: Dades gorges - tenghir - todra gorges - tinjdad - erfoud - erg chebbi dunes
Stop At: Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
After breakfast, we start from Dades gorges to the Erg Chebbi Sahara desert in Merzouga. fortified villages are scattered along the way, we will visit and pass through Todra Gorges
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
After we continue to Rissani, Erfoud and Tifilalte oasis, to attain the Hotel in Merzouga. After taking break at the hotel we will take our stuff in small bag (the necessary for the night in nomad tents), and leave the other stuff in the hotel, you will ride the camels crossing the erg Chebbi dunes, this is a good time to take some photos of the dunes, camels, sunset and sunrise, when we get the camp we will walk up to the highest sand dunes to enjoy the sunset. Overnight in a camp (Berber nomad tents) with drums music at night around a fire.
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Desert Camp
Day 3: Erg chebbi dunes -tichka pass 2200m - marrakech
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
We will get up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise, then you ride the camels back to the hotel.
After breakfast return to Marrakech through different roads and different Berber villages Alnif, Tazarine and N'kob until Ouarzazate where we will have a break for lunch, visit the studio of the cinema depends on time availability to arrive in Marrakech.
Accommodation included: Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers will provide us with the address of hotels.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.