3 Days / 2 Nights Desert Tour from Fez to Marrakech
The best way to connect Fes and Marrakech for your Morocco holidays.
Experience the desert, camel ride and overnight in tented camp
A glamping experience in the desert
Travel with local experts, a licensed travel company
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 breakfasts, camel ride, local taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking driver, diesel and insured vehicle
- Pick up in Fes and drop off in Marrakech
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance, lunches, tips and admission fees when applied
Day 1: Fez - Erg Chebbi Desert:
Stop At: Ifrane National Park, Ifrane Morocco
You will be collected at your hotel at 07:00am and departure for the southern regions of Morocco. A quick break in Ifran, also known as the Switzerland of Morocco, enjoy a walk and and take photos of one of most beautiful towns of the kingdom. Later on, you will depart to Middle with a stop in Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest. Lunch break could be in Zaida or Midelt. In the afternoon, you will cross a 1908m pass through the Atlas Mountains for the stunning views of the Ziz canyons.
The drive continues along the Ziz valley deep to Erg Chebbi dunes passing by Erfoud. Once at the hotel in the dune line, you camel trek for an hour around sunset to the camp for an overnight, dinner & breakfast in the camp.
Duration: 20 minutes
• Dinner: Vegetarians are welcome
Accommodation included: Superior Desert Camp, ensuite tents, sunset camel ride
Day 2: Erg Chebbi - Todra Valley - Skoura Palm Grove
Stop At: Gargantas del Todra, Tinerhir 45800 Morocco
Today, we invite you to wake up early for the sunrise and why a not walk to the higher dunes around before your breakfast. Camel ride back or transfer with SUV to the hotel at the dune line to meet up your driver and transport to Tineghir passing by Tinejdad and Saharan oases of Tafilalet. Once in Todgha valley, enjoy a ride of 14km along the valley with it's beautiful palm grove to reach to the canyons, known for rock climbing. Lunch break in Tinghir and then drive to Skoura across the Dades valley and the city of roses, enjoy dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Dinner: Vegetarians are welcome
Accommodation included: Skoura Boutique Hotel/Guesthouse
Day 3: Skoura - Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Marrakech
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
The last day of your Fez to Marrakech tour will be the shortest in terms of driving but with more stops: Firstly in Ouarzazate for Atlas films studios/Taourit Kasbahs. Secondly in Ait Benhaddou, on old preserved Ksar and UNESCO site since 1987, enjoy the guided walking tour to admire the Kasbahs. Late in the afternoon, you will continue to Marrakech via Tickka pass 2260m with amazing views of the Atlas Mountains chain. Drop off at your hotel in Marrakech.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/31/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.