3 days 2 nights Budget Camping Safari with Serengeti
We can assure our clients that our vehicles are all in very good running condition. All of our cars are fully air-conditioned and in quite good state. We deal with both options, which are self-drive and chauffeured.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arusha To Serengeti National Pack
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will travel via the cooler highlands towards the southern Serengeti and at midday you will reach the plains of the Serengeti National Park. This park is the largest in Tanzania and has a diversity of habitats and landscapes – short grass plains, savannah, thick bush, swamps and lakes. Bizarre rock formations called kopjes dot the grassy landscape where predators are often seen. The Serengeti is famous for the yearly migration when hundreds of thousands of wildebeests and zebras trek to find fresh grass and water.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Seronera Campsite
Day 2: Serengeti National Pack To Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
After breakfast, you will continue the game drive through the Serengeti National Park. You will sight hundreds of wildebeests and zebras and often lions and other big cats such as leopards and cheetahs in the Seronera Valley. After lunch at a picnic site, you will drive in the direction of the Ngorongoro Crater. As soon as you have reached the edge of the crater, the caldera opens up and you will have a remarkable view of this impressive natural wonder. You will camp for the night on the Simba Campsite and enjoy the fantastic view as the sun goes down, overnight at Simba Campsite.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Simba Campsite
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater To Arusha
Stop At: Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
After an early breakfast at daybreak, you will drive down into the crater. The Ngorongoro Crater is the largest unbroken caldera and has unbelievable wildlife diversity. On the grass steppe and in the acacia tree woods, you will find almost all species that are found in the East African savannah. You can observe the “big vive” like lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, and leopard within a couple of hours. Later, you will drive to Arusha for departure.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Merves Hotel Arusha
Departure Point :Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.