3 Days 2 Nights Oasis Bay Classic Cruise Halong Bay
The perfect itinerary with Oasis Bay Classic Cruise will take you travel without missing any famous sightseeing spots in Halong Bay.On the way, the boat drifted slowly through the water, riding gently upon the heaving ocean swell that rise and fall rhythmically. Contemplating a distant island growing on the brilliant horizon and take indescribable feeling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Transfer from/to Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- All meals on board
- Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimenary Tea, Coffee and Snacks in the Cabin
- Morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Taichi class
- Cooking demonstration
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Transfers Round Trip
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Squid Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
What's excluded :
- VIP bus transfer (20 USD/ way)
- Massage on Request
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- DAY 1:
7h45-8h30 Pick you up at your hotel. 12h30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding. 13h00 Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence. 13h30-14h30 Special lunch will be served on board while passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong Bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area. 15h30-17h00 Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water. 17h15-18h45 Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi. 19h00-20h00 Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner. 21h00-23h00 Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing
6h30 Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong. 7h00-7h30 Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…. 8h00 Put on your swimwear before taking our transfer small boat to begin another unforgettable day trip to discover one of the world wonders. You will have the chance to visit the Ho Dong Tien by kayaking and after that lunch on boat 15h00-16h00 Cruise to a Pearl Farm to see and learn firsthand how they harvest these shiny stones. 16h30-17h00 Get back on the Oasis Bay Cruise, take a hot shower and enjoy second night onboard.
6h30 Enjoy Taichi class on Sundeck. 7h00-7h30 Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…. 8h00-9h00Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay. 9h30 Check-out cabins and settle bills. Relaxing time and cruising. 10h30 The Lunch will be served while Oasis Bay is cruising back to the harbour. 12h30-12h45 Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge. 17h00-17h30 Arrive in Hanoi.
Departure Point :At 7.45 am - 8.15 am from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
- All is applied in US dollar
- Booking the tour, contact us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.