3 days 2 nights panari, Nairobi Tour
Nairobi is Kenya’s capital city. In addition to its urban core, the city has Nairobi National Park, a large game reserve known for breeding endangered black rhinos and home to giraffes, zebras and lions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: Nairobi City tour
Stop At: Nairobi National Museum, Museum Hill, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
Nairobi is Kenya's magnificent capital and today's journey, you get to know its best!
Travel in air-conditioned comfort along Moi Avenue, past the old Salvation Army building and on the city market. Here you will find colorful curiosities and delicious products. Nearby is the largest mosque and the largest library in the country.
The National Archive of Kenya, located to the left of the Hilton, is a mine of cultural and painted artifacts. Nearby, meet the Town Hall and Palace of Justice, and also the Mausoleum - the resting place for the first president of Kenya.
Visit the Kenyatta International Conference Center and take the lift to the top of the revolving top. From here you can relax and enjoy a panoramic view of the city. By now you're sure to be a little hungry, so head to Carnivore Restaurant, passing on the road to the National Museum and Snake Park. After lunch you will come back to your hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Panari Hotel
Day 2: Nairobi national park
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi National Park is 10 kilometers from the heart of the Kenyan capital. Established in 1946, the park boasts 114 square kilometers of pristine savannah with a large population of migratory animals.
After picking up from your hotel in the early morning at 06:00, you will leave for the Nairobi National Park, where you will arrive at around 06:30. Once there, you will participate in an exciting 4-hour game drive in the park.
Keep an eye out for the most diverse animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, zebras and wildebeest, as well as numerous species of wild birds.
The park's open borders on the southeastern perimeter create a corridor for the natural migration of animals during the rainy season.
Among the other attractions of the park, you will find the monumental ivory stake and the pedestrian paths to the hippo pools. After the 4-hour game drive, you will return to Nairobi and be left directly at your hotel. Remember that the tour lasts 5 hours in total.
Don't miss the opportunity to meet up close with some of Kenya's amazing wildlife!
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Panari hotel
Departure Point :Black Gold Cafe at Panari Hotel, The Panari Hotel, Mombasa Rd, 69671 - 00400, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, railway station and airports Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.