3 days 2 nights victoria falls safari tour and game drive
We focus on guests needs and our itinerary can be customised depending on the needs of the guests. We have offered service to guests from our previous tours and they expressed satisfaction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- activities listed on itinerary
What's excluded :
- money to buy souvenirs
- visa fees
- national park fees of $20.00
- Day 1
• Guest will be meet at the airport by a company consultant, after the airport procedures and be transferred to the hotel or lodge.
• The first activity will be at 16:05 pm where guest will go and enjoy the Zambezi sunset cruise. The activity takes 2 hours to complete and you will be transferred to the hotel at around 18:00 hours.
• The Zambezi sunset cruise is a more relaxing activity to wind down your day cruising along the Zambezi River searching for animals while enjoying snacks, soft drinks & local beers.
• Dinner will be at the hotel Restaurant. Table d'hote dinner at Makuwa-kuwa restaurant at the hotel.
The Zambezi explorer cruise boat
Guests will begin their day with a morning Game drive at the Stanley and Livingstone Reserve 06:00am, duration of activity is 3 hours, Breakfast is provided, the next activity for the day will be doing the scenic helicopter flight- 15 mins, the duration of the activity is 45 minutes including transfers. After the helicopter flights guest will be transferred to Elephant’s Walk complex @ Cultural vibes travel and tours office, shop # 12. After the helicopter flight above the falls it will be time to do the Guided tour of the falls at 12:00am, the duration of the activity takes 2 hours. Lunch at the Deans Café the Elephant’s Walk Complex at 14:00pm. Lunch will be about two hours . Shopping at the curio markets for some souvenirs’ will be the next activity which is optional because guests may choose to go and relax at the hotel. Depending on time available they will relax in their rooms waiting to be picked for their end of day activity the Boma Dinner and Drumming show which show cases the local’s dishes and also welcomes you to the adventure capital Victoria Falls with superb drumming experience. Guests are picked from the hotel or lodge at 18:30pm, the Boma dinner & drumming show will take 3 hours. Guests will be returned to the hotel at 22:00 hours or earlier depending on how much time they will need to spend there. There is a shuttle bus which provides transport for all the guests back to the main hotel who will be staying at the Safari lodge hotel.
Day 3-Full day Chobe game drive. [Botswana]
Guest are picked as early as 07:00 am in the morning so that they drive to Botswana which is 70km from Victoria falls, that will take about 1 hour of safe driving. On this activity you will have to join other guest because it cannot be done by one person. Guests are requested to have money to pay for their VISAS, we also encourage that you buy KAZA visa on arrival at the Victoria Falls Airport so that there will be no need to a VISA when you go to Botswana for the Chobe Game Drive. If you have a KAZA VISA you may only need to pay for Visas on the Botswana boarder depending on Nationality. On arrival at the boarder guest will be assisted with immigration formalities, then taken to the Botswana side. On arrival at the jet, they will do a morning safari cruise in the Chobe River watching animals along the river banks. The activity takes three hours, then you will be taken to the lodge for lunch. After lunch it will be time to do a game drive into the Chobe National park, following game movements so that you can see the other on land animals that you will have not seen on the safari cruise. Guests will get one complimentary drink, should they have more they will have to pay separately. Guest will be expected to finish the Chobe game drive at 16:00 hours and then prepare to depart for Victoria falls where they will be expected to arrive at around 17:30 hours.
• Dinner will be at the hotel restaurant. Table d'hote dinner at Makuwa-kuwa restaurant at the hotel.
• Guests will check-out from the hotel at 10:00am
• Departure for the airport will be 10:30am, to give enough time to check-in and do all the airport departure procedures. Guests are expected to be at the airport two hours before departure time.
• Flight Departure from Victoria Falls 13:30 hours.
NB: Please note that the itinerary will be subject to change to meet your requirements, feel free to share your expectation.
Departure Point :
we pick our guests from all hotels and lodges around victoria falls
AirportsVictoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. sharing package 11/16/2019 - 10/7/2021
3 days 2 nights victoria falls safari tour and game drive 11/14/2019 - 10/7/2021
Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, 471e Squire Cummings rd, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.