3 days 3 nights Private tour Sapa trekking homestay experience from Hanoi
Three days trekking, 5 to 7 hours each day, through the remotest region of Sapa District, you will enjoy much the wonderful scenery dominated by terraced paddies and some well protected part of Hoang Lien Son nature reservation, meet tribal peoples from all five minority groups and witness their unique way of life. Staying over night in bamboo hut of the Red Zao amidst wild nature is also a lovely experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station T
- Tourist shared bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Luxury Limousine Bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- 3-star hotel in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing) All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- DAY 1: TAKE NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
Around 20:30pm our staff take you to train station take night train to Sapa.Overnight on the train.
Accommodation:2 tickets at Livitran Express Train or Similar train. Overnight on the A/c soft sleeper Cabin. ( 4pax/cabin )you will share cabin with another tourist.
DAY 2: Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B,L,D)
Our staff will pick you up from train station then we will go to Sapa by bus after take shower,have breakfast,around 8:30am the guide takes you to the villages of the H’mong and Dzay called Lao Chai and Ta Van. Have lunch on the way or in a family of the ethnic people.overnight at Ta Van.(today we will trekking around 12km)
DAY 3: TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN – BAN HO (B, L,D)
After having breakfast in the village homestay, you will begin your trek to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. You can experience the difference between the way of life of the different tribes people. You will have lunch in the village before you continue your trek through the amazing scenery and to the beautiful waterfall. Overnight at Ban Ho village.
DAY 4: BAN HO – NAM TOONG – SAPA – BUS BACK TO HANOI (B,L)
2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong, then get back to Ban Ho before get to Sapa by Car.
At approx 15.00 - 15.30 pm, the luxury bus will come to pick you up at your hotel, you will arrive Hanoi at approx 21.00 pm. Drop off at your hotel. (There are 9 people in one car, you will share with other passengers).
Departure Point :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Departure Time :At 8.15 pm - 8.30 pm from your hotel in Hanoi
Return Detail :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person.
- If you need any further information, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.