3 days best of murchison falls for big five sighting and chimpanzee tracking
1. No intermediaries, we deal directly with hotels & transporters
2. Choice of best accommodation available
3. We are local
4. Outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction
5. Itineraries created for you
6. Free travel advice by email or on the phone
8. 24/7 emergency number
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
What's excluded :
- Entry Visa Fees Tips & gratuities Health & Medical Insurance Meals not specified on the itinerary
Day 1: Day 1: Pick up from Entebbe or Kampala or Jinja - Drive to Murchison NP
Stop At: Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary), Gulu Highway Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Nakitoma Uganda
Your driver guide will pick you from the Entebbe or Kampala, and brief you shortly, thereafter start your trip to Murchison Falls National Park, along the way in Nakasongola District, you will visit the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino tracking.
You will spend 2 hours trekking rhinos and also have lunch here before continuing with the journey through Masindi up to the park as you view the green flat landscape.
Arrive at the park in the evening and use the remaining hours of the day by driving to the captivating top of Murchison falls. The top of the falls is an incredible scene indeed because it’s where the Nile, Africa’s the longest river goes through a narrow crevice in the rock (only 7 meters wide), before violently dipping down 43 meters. Murchison Falls Park is a habitat to a large number of African wild animals including Water buffalo, elephant, Crocodile, Lion, Leopard, Hippopotamus, Antelope, Giraffes, Uganda Kob, Oribi and other animals.
The Nile River, within the park, is a home to a variety of water birds, including the uncommon Shoe bill stork.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Paraa safari lodge (luxury), Parkside safari lodge (mid-range), Sambiya River Lodge (Budget)
Day 2: Day 2: Murchison Falls NP – Morning Game Drive – Hiking to the Top of the Falls
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Western Region
Have your breakfast, go for a morning game drive with your guide who will help you spot the plethora of wildlife found in the Park, you will be able to spot a lot of the African animal wildlife for example: elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, lions, leopards, different species of antelope and many tropical birds. They are all there!
You will drive back to the hotel for lunch. After lunch you take a trip to the water fall at 2pm. On your way to the water fall you can hike for 45 minutes to Visit the Top of the falls
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation: Paraa safari lodge (luxury), Parkside safari lodge (mid-range), Sambiya River Lodge (Budget)
Day 3: Day 3: Murchison Falls NP - Drive back to Kampala OR Entebbe
Stop At: Kampala, Kampala, Central Region
You will have early breakfast and proceed with a short morning game drive as you depart from Murchison Falls, Your guide will help you spot the plethora of wildlife found in the Park, and you will be able to spot a lot of the African animal wildlife for example: elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, lions, leopards, different species of antelope and many tropical birds. They are all there! Here after, you will proceed with your journey back to Kampala including your lunch en route. Your driver drops you back to Entebbe for your flight or at your accommodation
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: fairway hotel and spa
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.