3 Days Bird watching tour in Ethiopia
Discover the best birding spots near Addis Ababa, including the endemic you will visit different species of Birds also water birds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- • Day Trip to Menagesha Suba Forest After arrival at Addis Ababa we will drive 40 km West of Addis to Visit this best Birding spot where you can see more than 50 species of Birds after visiting the forest drive back to Addis Ababa, Addisinia Hotel
• Drive to Awassa town we start our journey early in the morning to visit the rift valley lakes and the numerous birds, on the way to Awassa you will visit Abijata National park which is the best bird spot in Ethiopia including for water birds, after you visit all the attractions in the park including the hot springs proceed driving to Awassa, Lewi Resort
• Drive back to Addis Ababa Early we drive to the lake shore of Awassa to visit the biggest water birds also you will visit the Fish market on the lake shore, after you make a boat trip on the lake drive back to Addis Ababa, then you will attend our fare well party at cultural restaurant then departure back to home.
Departure Point :Addis Ababa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by A one Ethiopia Tours