3 days by the gateway to the Lower Zambezi National Park
This 3 day tour takes you away from the hassle and bassle of town life. You get to relax and be close to nature.
The 4 hr cruise from the Kafue river through to Zambezi river is intriguing. You will get to see a number of fish eagles, elephants, hippos, waterbucks to mention a few.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat and fuel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. Enjoy a 3hr road trip to Gwabi River Lodge in Chirundu for a 3 day camping experience. During your stay you'll take part in a boat cruise, fishing activities and board games.
• Lower Zambezi National Park, Sud di Lusaka, Lusaka 10100 Zambia
• Camping Sites at Mana Pools National Park, Mana Pools National Park Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Woodlands Mall, Chindo Rd, Lusaka, Zambia
Traveler pickup is offered
All passengers will be picked up from one central point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.