3 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech To Merzouga Dunes
Enjoy a walk through the High Atlas Mountains and the famous Tizi N'Tichka Pass.
Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou one of the famous architectural heritage of the pre-Saharan region in Morocco.
- Discover the charming city Ouarzazate with its Kasbahs and its movie studios
- Admire the Dades Gorge and its geological formations
- Discover the road from the spectacular Todgha Gorge to Merzouga
- Enjoy a treasure of joys and discovery through the Erg Chebbi dunes
- Discover the lifestyle of nomads.
- Contemplate the sunset and the sunrise on the dunes of Merzouga
- Enjoy a typical dinner under the stars.
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Oil / Gas
- Professional Driver / guide
- Half-Boad accommodation
- Camel trek (one camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp in Half-Board
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi-N - Tichka - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley.
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Following a pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech, You take the direction of the Atlas Mountains, crossing the Tizi N'Tichka pass located at 2,260 meters above sea level, to find you at Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site, it is one of the famous Kasbahs that embodies clay-clay architecture and abounds pre-Saharan culture. After lunch, continue your trip to Ouarzazate "Hollywood of Africa" and marvel at its charm, its climate and its magical environments: kasbah Taourirt and movie studios. Leave Ouarzazate to find yourself in the Dades Gorge, one of the most interesting in the south for its geological formations, where the mountain is carved, shaped for millennia by nature in delirium. Enjoy a typical Moroccan dinner, watch the sunset and sunrise and admire the gorges of Dades testify to all their fairy tale.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Hotel Old Castle of Dades or Similar
Day 2: Dades Gorge -Gorge Todgha & Oasis - Tinejdad - Erfoud – Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Your second day begins with a breakfast at your hotel, Then take the road through the spectacular gorges of Todgha towards Merzouga, an unspoiled nature full of immense trays bathed in lights, small oases invaded by sands and fantastic dunes , and to fascinate you, there is nothing better than a camel ride through the Erg Chebbi dunes, do not miss the sunset. In bivouac under the stars, enjoy an authentic dinner in a large gathering of nomadic cultures.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Berber Nomad Tents Or Layali Camp with camel trek
Day 3: Merzouga - High Atlas - Marrakech
Pass By: Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Admire the sunrise and enjoy a breakfast in the desert, take the camels to return to Merzouga where your driver waiting for you to hit the road to Marrakech.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation.( Please provide us the name of your riad or hotel in Marrakech )
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.