3 Days Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra,Jaipur
3 Days Golden Triangle Tour :- A tour of the major attractions of India’s Golden Triangle is the perfect introduction to the county for first- time visitors. The most popular tours in North India. This 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour will covering Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
we escort you to the city of everlasting love, the legendary city of Taj Mahal and will wrap up with our visit to Pink City, Jaipur. This trip will introduce you to the rich culture, history and architectural magnificence of India.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Any Monument entrys
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
Day 1: Delhi To Agra
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Day 01 Delhi - Agra ( 210 km 3 hrs Drive)
Pick up from the new delhi airport, railway station, any where in local hotels, This day you can cover Raj Ghat, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Qutub minar. India Gate, you will drive by the Parliament House, Presidents House. Evening depart from Delhi to Agra around 3 hrs drive from Express Highway evening check in Agra hotel. Overnight rest in Agra hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel
Day 2: Agra To Jaipur
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Day 02 Agra - Jaipur ( 224 km 4 hrs Drive )
Start your Guiding tour of Taj Mahal city Agra. Early morning sunrise tour of Taj Mahal is best time to visit Taj Mahal. Morning around 5:30 (Summer) time 6:15 (winter) driver and guide pickup you from hotel and transfer you Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal - The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal After Taj Mahal tour back to the hotel for breakfast and visit Agra fort.
Agra Fort:- Agra Fort is the former imperial residence of the Mughal Dynasty located in Agra, India. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. After lunch depart from Agra to Jaipur around 4 hrs drive on the way visit Capital City Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri:- Fatehpur Sikri is a city in the Agra District of Uttar Pradesh, India. Previously the city's name was Vijaypur Sikari, of the Sikarwar Rajput clan; the later city was founded in 1569 by the Emperor on the way Also you can visit The Chand Baori is a stepwell built over a thousand years ago in the Abhaneri village of Rajasthan.It is one of the largest stepwells in the world. Evening check in Jaipur Hotel. overnight rest in Jaipur hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj mahal one of the seven wonder
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotal
Day 3: Jaipur To Delhi
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Day 03 Jaipur - Delhi (Transfer)
Amber Fort :- Amer Fort is located in Amer, a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, Rajasthan state, India. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in the Jaipur area. (also enjoy jeep Ride at Amber Fort).
City Palace :- City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur.
Jantar Mantar (Astronomical Site):- is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1734 AD.
Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace):- Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India, so named because it was essentially a high screen wall
Jal Mahal (Water Palace) :- is located in middle of the Man Sagar Lake.
Evening transfer you to new delhi airport, railway station, any where in local hotels,end your Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days with our good wishes.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.