3 Days Lake Mburo National Park
Lake Mburo National Park is conveniently located 240 kilometers from Kampala yet endowed with abundant flora and fauna. The park has an extensive 50 kilometer wetland eco-system that harbors more than 300 bird species, aquatic animals, antelopes and other wildlife. The park has a beautiful landscape of rolling hills, savannah grassland, lakes and swamps which favors several tourism activities such as the game drives, boat cruise, nature walks, horse riding, cycling, fishing, birding, quad biking among others.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcohol drinks, Tips
- Activities of personal nature such as laundry
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 3 DAYS LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK
• Day 1: Equator stopover, evening game drive and sunset viewing.
• Day 2: Morning game drive the perfect chance to spot predictors like the leopards, jackals and a variety of herbivorous animals such as the Impalas, Water bucks, Zebras, Giraffes among others and later you will enjoy evening boat cruise on Lake Mburo.
• Day 3: Bicycle tours, Guided nature walk and later drive back to Kampala
• Lake Mburo National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Western Region
Departure Point :Teachers' House, School Ln, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.