3 days masai mara safari packages from Nairobi
The Maasai Mara (also known as the Masai Mara, and locally simply as The Mara) is a large game reserve in Narok County, Kenya, contiguous with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. It is named in honor of the Maasai people (the ancestral inhabitants of the area) and their description of the area when looked at from afar: "Mara" means "spotted" in the local Maasai language of Maa, due to the many trees which dot the landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Restroom on board
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Maasai Mara National Reserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Narok 00100 Kenya
Day 01: Nairobi Masai mara
Pick up from your hotel within Nairobi by 8AM and depart connect with a group and depart in the morning for a journey south through the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Picnic lunch at Narok. Arrive Mara for late afternoon game viewing en route. Early evening game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at all meals and overnight at standard tented/budget accommodation: Lenchanda camp/similar...
Day 02: Masai mara Fulll day
Full day in the park in search of the Big Five. Meals and overnight at campsite. (Optional visit the MasaiVillage in the afternoon or to see the animal.)all meals and overnight at standard tented/budget accommodation: Lenchanda camp/similar...
Day 03: Masai mara -Nairobi.
Morning game drive, After breakfast depart Mara with picnic lunch at Narok arriving Nairobi in the evening where the safari end.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Kenya Comfort Hotel, Muindi Mbingu Street, Off Monrovia Street., Nairobi., Kenya
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :Kenya Comfort Hotel, Muindi Mbingu Street, Off Monrovia Street., Nairobi., Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.