3-Days Tour from Marrakech to Zagora including a trekking in imlil
Combined tour including both a part of the Sahara desert (the surroundings of Zagora) and the Atlas Mountains, a camel ride and a night under a Berber tent, meet the Berbers of the Atlas, visit a family local and view of Toubkal.
• the Sahara desert (the surroundings of Zagora)
• Meet the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains
• visit a family local and view of Toubkal Mountain
• ride camel and sleep in desert camp in the dunes
• explore the draa valley palm grove
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport with professional driver
- Air-conditioned car: 4WD or Minivan
- Transportation Insurance
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local Mountain guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Lunches and drinks
- Personal Expenses
DAY 1 : Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Zagora. 360 Km – 6/7 Hrs Drive.
Departure from Marrakech at 8am and crossing the plain of Haouz and climb by the neck of Tizi n'Tichka (2260m), the highest pass of Morocco, to the Telouat valley to visit Ait Benhadou and continue to Ouarzazate & Zagora, ride the camels from Zagora to Nkhila Dunes on the surroundings, possibility to see the sunset on the way to the camp. Night at the Berber tent.
DAY 2 : Zagora – Imlil Valley Atlas Mountains. 400km / 7hrs Drive.
Wake up early to see the sunrise and then have a breakfast at the camp before returning to Zagora or take a 4x4 from the camp and cross the Drâa Valley, Ouarzazate, Ourika Valley, finish the day in the valley from Imlil to the heart of the Atlas Mountains.
DAY 3 : Atlas Mountains – Marrakech. 5-6 Hrs Walk, 67km / 1.30hr Drive.
Day hike through the Berber villages, climb to the Tizi Mzik pass (2485m), lunch prepared by our cook, overlooking the valley, possibility to climb top of Tasghimoute see the spectacular views of Azzaden valley on the other side of the mountain. Then go down to Imlil for the return to Marrakech at the end of the day.
• Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
• Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
• Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
• Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation at 8 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.