3 Hour ATV Tour Through Costa Rican Rainforest
Exciting trails through Costa Rica rainforest, spectacular views and an exhilarating nature excursion to the Pura Vida waterfall combine for our crowd-pleasing, 3-Hour ATV Tour.
Experience 20 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal guide, and top the trip off with a quintessential Costa Rican experience; a fantastic trip to a gorgeous, mountain-side waterfall hidden within the tropical rainforest. The 3 Hour Tour is where the real fun begins. This epic tour has two stops at waterfalls providing amazing photo opportunities.
Explore the Costa Rican jungle on this rural to rugged rainforest experience of a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip Local Transportation
- Equipment Rental Fees
- Bilingual Guide
- Waterfall entrance
- Entry/Admission - Jaco Beach
- Entry/Admission - Catarata Bijagual
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaco Beach, Off, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
The Tour de la Paz begins in the mountains directly behind Jacó, and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain to a beautiful 35ft. waterfall (Cascada del Zorro) – a perfect spot to get a little wet and take some photos.
Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful mirador offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio Park, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catarata Bijagual, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
Continuing along the mountain tops and through the rainforest, you arrive at the second, incredible waterfall of your tour with us - the exciting Pura Vida waterfall.
Surrounded by lush rainforest and crested by a natural rock platform, thrill-seeking adventurers may jump over 15 feet down into the crisp, refreshing waterfall pool below. The sounds of rushing water, coupled with the call of exotic birds combine to make this visit to the Pura Vida Falls a truly Costa Rican experience that you will remember for years to come.
To end the tour, we ride the loop that takes us right to the edge of the famous Carara National Park, and then begin our decent back to Adventure Tours in Jaco.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children under 4 years old can't ride)
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- Please bring a Visa or MasterCard for damage deposit
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.