3-Hour Bruny Island Cruise from Adventure Bay, Bruny Island
Discover Tasmania’s Bruny Island on this 3-Hour Cruise from Adventure Bay, Bruny Island. Feel the awesome power of the Southern Ocean on a three-hour coastal wilderness cruise around the island, where you’ll see pristine beaches, remote coastlines and wildlife in its natural habitat. Experience a rush of adrenaline as the custom-built eco-cruiser travels along sheer cliff faces, exploring deep-sea caves and towering cliffs. Join the search for abundant sea and coastal wildlife such as dolphins, seals and birdlife.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Entry/Admission - Bruny Island Cruises
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bruny Island Cruises, 1005 Adventure Bay Rd, Adventure Bay TAS 7150, Australia
Join our award winning three hour eco cruise of the south Bruny Island coastline, taking in soaring sea cliffs, caves and blowholes and search for abundant coastal wildlife.
Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bruny Island Cruises, 1005 Adventure Bay Rd, Adventure Bay TAS 7150, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We operate under a strict COVID-19 plan and are recognised as a COVID Ready business operating in line with the NCCC COVID safe guidelines and other relevant state based guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.