3-Hour Guided Walking Tour in Sydney Harbour National Park
When it comes to soaking up the iconic sights, sounds and scents of Sydney Harbour National Park, nothing beats exploring Sydney on foot.
A walk through the natural bushland under the shady boughs of sprawling Sydney red gum trees provides you with the chance to escape bustling city life and enjoy the peaceful great outdoors, whilst getting some gentle exercise. Plus, this diverse ecosystem, home to a plethora of flora and fauna is only a 12-minute scenic ferry ride from the city, making it extremely accessible for all who live, work or travel here.
Whether you’re a local Sydneysider, overseas tourist or simply love walking, joining this tour would be a fantastic way to explore the area, and visit the natural, cultural and historical sites of Sydney Harbour National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Park Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour National Park, Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Whilst on a tour with us you may have a chance encounter with local animal species such as water dragons, blue tongue lizards, rainbow lorikeets, brush turkeys and perhaps the elusive king parrots.
Also, wander underneath the thick canopies of the Sydney red gum trees and enjoy the scenic views along the water’s edge whilst admiring the intricate sandstone rock formations on the shores of Sydney Harbour National Park.
Additionally, learn about the area of Chowder Bay as an integral part of Sydney’s whaling industry and the military fortifications of Bradleys Head.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Taronga Zoo Wharf, New South Wales, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :10 Chowder Bay Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.