3-Hour Hurulu Eco Park Jeep Safari including Entrance Fee
We are here to serve you a amazing wild life experience for you.We will guide you to the most adventurous wild life experince and scenic places deep inside the jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The Hurulu Forest Reserve in Sri Lanka is a thriving eco system with a variety of creatures.
It was designated as a biosphere reserve in 1977. The forest reserve is a very important habitat of the Sri Lankan elephant. The animal is known for its migratory behavior and does so especially in the dry season between the forests situated around the area.
• Hurulu Eco Park, Habarana-Trincomalee Road, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.