3-Hour San Salvador City Tour
Explore San Salvador's neighborhoods and visit the main sights on this 3-hour guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Military Museum El Zapote Barracks
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After pickup from your hotel, a professional local guide will take you on a tour of San Salvador's main sights. You'll have a chance to shop in the handicraft market, and to spend time in the historical center, where you'll visit the National Palace, National Cathedral, and other important monuments.
You will also visit the Military Museum, which holds the Popemobile from when Pope John Paul II visited in 1993.
The 3-hour tour departs at either 9am or 1pm. At the end, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Any hotels in San Salvador
Departure Time :9am or 1pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.