3-Hour Shanghai Private Walking Tour: Rambling Around Former French Concession
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at the start point to go and see Shanghai French Concession which used to be the foreign concession of France in Shanghai, and now is a district in the city. It covers the center of the city, south and west of urban Shanghai, and its central Huaihai Road is a busy shopping street. Its tree-lined avenues and their many Tudor mansions still retain an air of the "Paris of the East". It is a great place to learn the history and unique beauty of the city and to escape from the bustling city for a while.
1. Shows you around the classical Shanghai highlights: Xintiandi, Old French Concession Streets, Sun Yat-Sen's Former Residence, Zhou Enlai's Residence, and Fuxing Park..
2. Explore Shanghai’s sights and neighborhoods with a guide
3. Learn about local insights, history, and geography from your guide
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Ramber around the FFC.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Xintiandi station, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Dapuqiao, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by MoreFunAsia