3-hour Souvenir Hunting in Da Nang
A Da Nang vacation won’t be complete without a good old shopping spree. If you don’t know where to start, then let this amazing tour take you straight to the local markets and help you choose the best gift for yourselves or beloved ones.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water & snack
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Hotel pick-up and return by new minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Han Market, 119 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
The tour begins with a visit to Han Market which is located near the beautiful Han River. Most local people and foreigners visit Han market to buy a wide range of products, from fruits to traditional clothes at reasonable prices. There, you will have the opportunity to buy seafood, fresh fruits, and traditional clothes at good prices. Don’t worry if it's your first time there, the sellers are very hospitable and the tour guide is always there to help you if needed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
After finishing exploring the market, you will leave for the Marble Mountain which is about 25 kilometers away from Da Nang centre. Being bestowed by the Mother Nature, Marble Mountain has a mysterious cave system harmonized in the human works of Buddha statues and beautiful pagodas. Coming here, you will discover stunning limestone caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. In addition, you will be impressed by the alluring beauty of the five clustered hills, each named after one of the five elements (metal, water, wood, fire and earth).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Da Nang, Da Nang
Then, you will pay a visit to Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village where purchase authentic ceramics and many other local handicrafts. You will also observe the processes of making these fine products.
After 3 hours, you end the tour. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.