3-Hour StopOver—Sightseeing Walking Tour: Historical Center + Flagship Museums
Explore the Historic Center of Bogota on a 3-Hour sightseeing walking tour whose history-themed focus reveals a wide array of the must-see places in La Candelaria as you hear in-depth commentary on their history and their cultural importance. Visit flagship museums such as the Gold Museum, Botero Museum, or the Archeological Museum.
✓ Just perfect if you just a few hours in the city or have a sort of long flight connection.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual tour guide
- Bottled water & snacks
- Medical insurance
- Hooded raincoat (if needed)
- Entrance ticket to Gold Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parche Cachaco Tours, Street 11 # 5 - 60 Gabriel García Marquez Cultural Center, Bogota 111711 Colombia
The tour starts at your preferred time, at our agency Parche Cachaco Tours. You'll be handed a bag with bottled water, snacks, a souvenir and a hooded raincoat (depending on the weather).
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica, Calle 11 No. 4-41, Bogota 250051 Colombia
Browse through the 208 artworks in the Botero Museum Gallery, whose worth estimated at 200 million USD. Of course, its cultural value is priceless.
Stroll through the corridors of this charming colonial house and find out why the Botero museum is one of the five most prestigious public international art collections in Latin America. By the way, the museum safeguards one of the most valuable religious treasures in the continent—The Lettuce. That's something you don't want to miss out!
The Gallery brings together such renowned artists as Picasso, Leger, Renoir, Monet, Dali, Giacometti, Beckmann, Freud, Calder, and Bacon. (Closed on Tuesdays)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Stroll through the old streets in the Historical Center, whose colonial architecture holds an unparalleled charm for history and culture lovers. Take in the magnificent traditional houses that are still standing from the Spaniard colony. Listen to in-depth commentary from your savvy guide.
Gaze at the incredible graffiti that in their way brighten with life and color the walls around the area and highlight the biodiversity and cultural wealth through numerous techniques and styles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gold Museum (Museo del Oro), Carrera 6 No.15-88, Bogota 110321 Colombia
Look in on the most extensive pre-Hispanic goldsmith collection worldwide—located just at the heart of Bogota—and hear in-depth commentary on its history and cultural value.
The museum gathers about 34,000 pieces of goldsmith’s work and 20,000 lithic objects, ceramics, textiles and precious stones belonging to several indigenous communities from all over the country. (Closed on Mondays)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cra. 6 #11-20, Bogotá, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No age restriction
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For Parche Cachaco Tours, it is crucial to have an excellent relationship with its travelers. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to provide a fun yet safe experience for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.