3-Hour Tongatapu East Coast and Anahulu Cave Tour
This 3-hour small group tour provides an informative exploration of the Eastern Regions of the Island of Tongatapu in the Kingdom of Tonga. The first stop is the place where Captain Cook landed on the 30th of April 1777. You will visit the ancient royal terraced tombs of Tongan kings known as the Langi. Its construction is an engineering wonder dating back to 1300 BC and the most prominent site called the Ha'amonga 'o Maui or well know as the Stonehenge. You will finish with the highlight of your tour at Anahulu Cave which has a natural underground swimming pool with stalactites and stalagmites. A popular place for a refreshing swim anytime of the year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Anahulu Cave - The Underground Swimming Pool
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tombs
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anahulu Cave - The Underground Swimming Pool, Halaliku Rd, Haveluliku, Tongatapu Island Tonga
Our Accredited Guide will accompany into the cave. Million Years of Rock Formation are evident in the Cave with a fresh water pool at the end ideal for refreshing swim as a highlight of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Tombs, Laifone Rd, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island Tonga
A very important part of our Tongan History . This is a Sacred Burial Ground for our Royal Family who made sure we were not Colonized.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Teta Tours and Travel Ltd, Cnr of Wellington and Railway Rds, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island PO BOX 215 Tonga
This is our humble office we have been operating since 1967 and still going strong because of our Lord's Guidance .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hotel on the Island of TongatapuDates: Daily except SundayReturn point: Your Hotel on the Island of Tongatapu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour is accessible by wheelchair and stroller except for the cave
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.