3-Hour Tongatapu West Coast Scenic Tour
Experience the unique places of Tonga through a 3-hour scenic drive. There will be a brief photo stop at the 2 – headed coconut tree (really amazing and one of a kind) before heading out along Tongatapu's southern coastline to see the majestic blowholes at the village of Houma and flying foxes in the village of Kolovai – the home to hundreds of fruit bats. These creatures - harmless and seemingly lifeless-hang eerily from rows of ironwood pines along the main village road and are considered sacred and a delicacy to be consumed only by members of the Royal Family. A stop at Abel Tasman Landing is also included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a complimentary hotel pickup and drop off at your hotel here in Tongatapu . We will begin this 3 hour Scenic Tour visiting the amazing and unique 2 headed coconut for a brief stop then we continue on the to the Majestic Blow Holes this rugged coast at the village of Houma provide a never ceasing display of the power of the sea. Four miles of coastal blow holes where the might of the Pacific Ocean is forced through natural rock fissures to create instant skyscrapers of water up to 30 meters high provides a never ceasing display of the power of the sea shooting up in the air .Other stops included are Maui's throwing rock also know as the Tsunami Rock and the flying fox sanctuary at the village of Kolovai which is home to hundreds of fruit bats. Recorded in Tongan song and legend from time immemorial. These primordial fruit bats-harmless, immobile and seemingly lifeless-hang eerily from rows of ironwood pines along the main village road. They are considered sacred and a delicacy to be consumed only by members of the Royal Family.A stop at Abel Tasman Landing is also included.
Departure Point :Pick up from any hotel in Tongatapu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.