3-Hour Walking Tour in Colonial Bengaluru
This tour will give you an insight into colonial Bengaluru and the promonent structures from the British era. Though Bengaluru was ruled by many kingdoms, the city developed to a great extent during the times of the British and this trail takes you through the garden spaces, iconic structures, colonial buildings and churches that are reminiscent of the colonial era and their prominence in the present times.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Unventured English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Mark's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Meals/ snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - We are conscious of the environment and hence request you to carry re-usable water bottles that can be refilled at places we recommend and is safe to drink.
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Mark's Cathedral, 1 MG Road, Bengaluru 560001 India
Visit one of the the oldest colonial churches in Bengaluru, known for its beautiful architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cubbon Park, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
Stroll through Cubbon park, listen to stories related to the park and the reason it was built.
Listen to stories of the Band stand and the 5 statues of eminent personalities.
Visit the State library aka Sheshadri Iyer hall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru India
Learn more about the Attara Kacheri which is currently the High court of Karnataka, and listen to the stories about Vidhan Soudha and its architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, 40, St Marks Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Vidhana Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.