3 hours jungle trekking
Our team is made of experienced English-speaking guides who are certified by the Indonesia Tourist Guides Association (ITGA-HPI Himpunan Pramuwisata Indonesia). They strictly follow the Gunung Leuser National Park guidelines and do their best to keep the jungle clean and the wildlife safe!
We organize unique and unforgettable jungle trekking
striving to respect and preserve the unique ecosystem & biodiversity of the Gunung-Leuser National Park and especially protect the endangered Sumatran Orangutans. Our eco-friendly daily tours aim to support local people & traditional activities.
The love of nature, respect and sustainability. We believe that we all have a role to play in the preservation of the rainforest and its wildlife but also in the support of local communities.
Choosing a trek or a tour with us is your way to act in favor of our amazing but endangered rainforest, its exceptional biodiversity and its inhabitants!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Guide fee.
- Tube rafting back after the trek.
What's excluded :
- Entrence fee to the Gunung Leuser National Park of 10 euros/person.
You will start your journey into the jungle of Gunung Leuser National Park to see wild orangutans and thomas’ leaf monkey, white-handed gibbon, black gibbon, long-tailed macaque, pig-tailed macaque, hornbills, peacocks and monitor lizards.
During the trek our guide will educate you on the local wildlife, flora and fauna you may encounter in Gunung Leuser, and teach you about the local trees/plants which can be used in traditional medicine. After lunch, you will walk back to your guesthouse in Bukit lawang from the jungle.
Departure Point :Green travelodge, Jl. Orangutan, Bukit Lawang, Kec. Bohorok, Kabupaten Langkat, Sumatera Utara 20852, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.