3 Hours Malaga Tapas Crawl Tour
This experience is a great way to really discover the culture through the local food and drinks and also by mixing with the crowd. Our expert guides are foodies willing to share their passion for food with you. The tour that we have designed for you is a selection of some different venues that will give you a great overview of the great local places. With us you will visit places you would never have found by yourself and also taste some fresh and local products that many tourist don't know. All that, in the best atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 10-12 tapas serving - Traditional and local tapas like the best fish from our coast, Spanish cheese, stews, ham, dessert, etc. 4-5 drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4-5 drinks. Local wines, beers and special drinks
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
This early evening tapas tour has been designed to be discovered over a short adventure lasting 3 delicious hours. During that time you will enjoy Málaga’s fantastic weather while tasting some of the most characteristic local tapas and drinks. Our local expert will take you to 5 authentic tapas bars / restaurants serving some of the most representative food in Málaga. Where the locals go, we go!
Departure Point :Calle Alemania, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- HEALTH & SAFETY COVID19 Our groups are limited to 6 people to ensure the required social distancing. All team members will be following the health and security protocol to ensure a safe tour. Our groups are provided with a dedicated space in each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.