3 Hours Quad Bike Safari Desert Hurghada
Explore the desert by quad bike on this exciting tour from Hurghada. You will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the quad bikes, where you will have the chance to test drive and learn all the important details of the vehicle before setting off on the tour.
Get into gear and conquer the sand dunes. Let the desert flash past you and feel the adrenaline rush through your body. After about an hour you will reach your destination (Bedouin village) located 25 k.m from starting point.
Here you can relax, drink Bedouin tea, water, smoke shisha and experience the Bedouin lifestyle. You can also enjoy a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shisha smoking
- Camel riding
- Beduin tea drinking
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Hurgada
What's excluded :
- Note : transfer from Makadi, soma bay, safaga,sahl hashesh and el gouna extra charge per car
- Scarves and sun glasses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Safari Hurgada, Hurghada Egypt
You’ll be picked up at your hotel and transferred by jeep safari or mini van to the quad bike station. Begin your 3-hour tour with a 25-kilometer drive to the Bedouin village.
When you arrive, you’ll meet friendly locals and have a chance to sit and talk with them. Learn about their inspiring culture and way of life while enjoying the taste of Bedouin tea.
You’ll ride a camel around the village to see more of the area. Return to your quad bike and drive it back to the station. From there you’ll be transferred back to your hotel by mini van or jeep safari
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be from the lobby of hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.