3 Island Snorkeling Delight
Experience both side of the island just in one day. Take advantage of power boat and visit multiple
beaches and spectacular snorkeling sites. Dutch delight ,French twist. The Friendly Island at its best!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum Punch and Beer
What's excluded :
- $6 Marine Park Fee
- Lunch - Optional for $15pp
Visit the beautiful twin island (french and dutch side),just in one day .
Experience Creole Rock with school of different fish, swim with turtles at Tintamarre Island, enjoy the shallow waters on the beach at Pinel island. Lunch available to purchase at Grand Case,or just sipping rum punch while enjoying pristine Caribbean sea.Followed by a nice long coastal cruise to visit Long Bay for more swim.And last but not least another brief stop at Maho beach to see planes landing or taking off.
• Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
• Pinel Island, St Martin / St Maarten
• Grand Case Beach, Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
• Maho, Maho, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :62 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation only available on selected hotels,please contact 72 hrs advance to confirm pick up time.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.